Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Thursday 9 January 2014

Just for £5.00 OMG!

For all trend lovers may it be vintage, trendy, hipster or all thing awesome Just for £5 is for you! The fab people down at Just for £5 wanted me to tell you guys about there amazing website. And since they all love my blog I thought it would be super duper fun. Because I would be a SUPER cruel person if I don't inform you of the bargains you can now get with just one click. OMG guys there just amazing there clothes are Fabulous and all for just FIVE POUNDS! I know, it great right! They do bags. shoes, all things accessories and of course, clothes. So because I got just a little bit carried away with there brand I kinda chose 10 things that are trendy-luscious and perfect for you guys (well more that I would look amazeboz in then you but...) so get clicking! Seriously, I'm truly in love with this brand I think you will be seeing a lot of them again on this blog :) Jumper above £5, Just for £5

 AKFB'S TOP TEN FAVES








All of the above £5 from Just for £5
Just for five pounds on Facebook 
Just for £5 on Twitter
Now can you see why I have an obsession with them?! #TeamCheapClothes
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...