Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Keep warm this (stupid) British Autumn OMG!

I know, akfb don't start thinking it's gonna get THAT cold. It's only Autumn! Hah! Well England don't work like that! I will be putting on a beanie and scarf before I can say it was only summer couple days ago (kinda) But I do love the snow! It's so awesome and fluffy and cool and soft (But cold) and... okay let me stop before this post become a snow post (ooooh thats a good idea!) The best part about winter and autumn in England/ Britain or anywhere else cold in the world (there's quite a few) is the lush knitwear that I'm lustin' over.
I love there's such great sale's on at the moment and the new AW13 collection is full of all thing warm and trendy! (Don't forget your paisley,  tartan, your pastel, your leather, your metallic and your checks, phew!) And guys this is the first autumn on this blog! Huza! And soon their first ever Halloween, and Bomb-fire night/day oooh and winter and Christmas and ah, so many "First evers" on this blog to come! Eeep! So let me show you IT knitwear:
AX PARIS AWESOME-NESS
 AX paris, £28.00
 AX paris, £25.00

AX paris, £28.00 Guys I'm still crying over the fact I can't get that BARGAIN down at the AX paris website! Why oh why?

MRP
Great and amazing brand so cheap and AMAZEBOZ that bags are £4.50 and dress from £5.50! There website is amazing and my dream would to do a feature post with them! They sponsor me so check out the sidebar and click the pic to check out there FAB website. MRP, £6.00

FASHION UNION 

 Fashion union, £10.00 

Fashion union, £30.00 

Fashion union, £10.00

From Another kinda fashion blogger x

4 comments:

  1. It is posts like this that make me appreciate the good weather in portugal! Even though it is raining i can go outside with at-shirt, shorts and a pair of wellies ahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! oh, your so lucky! Great blog!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress
    because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for
    another platform. I would be great if you could point me
    in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my web-site business automation and security systems dubai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is on Blogger! I tried making a blog on Wordpress and didn't realyy like the fromat and how it works. Hope I was some help!
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...