Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Saturday 24 August 2013

Vans Collection OMG!

 
VogueC, $32.00 (Soz brits! Only for Americans!)
I really love Vans new Paisley print collection/range! I didn't really LOVE Vans as much as everyone else went on about them as I was more of a Converse girl but there not bad...! I also found some AMAZEBOZ Paisley staples found by me individually for the stylish, ready for A/W13 Vans! 

1.

+
 
Vans, £55.00 Dress: River island, £20.00
2.
 
Motel rocks, £45.00
 +
 
£55.00 Vans 
3.

+

Vans (My FAVS!) £55.00 
These are my top three Vans statements so you can rock out Autumn your way (So cheesy but what the heck!)!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

4 comments:

  1. Great clothes!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! River island has a fab new AW13 collection aswell! Great blog!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a big fan of paisely either but these look great!
    rachel @ http://watshouldiweartoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well what do we expect from the FAB ASOS! Cute blog loving the unicorn bag!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...