Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Thursday 10 July 2014

*Garmsby fox jumper

 The wonderful people down at Garmsby gave me this super cool fox jumper and I am so happy!  So I thought I would tell you a bit about Garmsby and what they're all about! Garmsby was made by three friends down in Southampton and was established in 2013. You get to chose and design what to put on on a top or jumper by sending an image made by you to Garmsby and set a price for your product then Garmsby will sell it on their website and take only a small percentage of the money made. The way in which they decide for what will be sold on their website is simple, people (anyone!) vote for your design and and whoever get at least 110 votes get their product produced. Simple :)  Click here to find out more about designing a product on Garmsby Aren't they just awesome? Check out how I styled this jumper:
So warm and fluffy :D 




Shorts- Daisy street 
Frilly socks- Primark 
Shoes- Vans 
Earrings- New look (Part of multi-pack)
Bag- River Island
Overall I'm in love with my jumper and I know I'm going to be wearing this a lot! It is just so slouchy, really comfortable and is lined with fleece/fur material. SO warm, which your probably thinking is a bad thing because, "Hello it's July!" but I live in England so it rarely warm and normally chilly! Sad life I know!


Oliver Heldens ft Becky Hill- Gecko (Overdrive) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...