Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Tuesday 20 May 2014

I want #7 OMG!

Yep, another one. I'm still keeping my promise. Sorry there has been a lack of post this month (I have posted just 6 times this month!) It's just been so busy recently and I just haven't had the time. I'm sorry guys. :( I have chatted to some companies recently so that has been great and there has been an opportunity that has come up which I'm really excited about. I can't tell you for now but once it's set in stone and sorted out  you guys will be the first to know about it! So yeah, that's my excuse for the lack of good journalism!

 To randomly change the subject I'm really upset porque (sorry I mean,  because) my awesome Skull Candy headphones that I got for my birthday broke. For some reason they just stopped working in one ear and then they just stopped playing at all. I haven't even had them for a year yet and they are meant to last AT LEAST 2 years! I need to email them..... So I'm kinda been on the hunt for some new headphones online for the last week which has also taken up blogging time. I found some awesome ones though, I'm going for the retro look. Anyway enough about music and problems lets see what else I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...