Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Tuesday 15 April 2014

I want #2 OMG!

Told you there would be another one! I'm not gonna give up my promise to my fellow readers am I? No. You know me though guys, I like clothes so of course I'm always going to post about what I want. I want many things you see.... So this week I have a range of stuff that I really want and am gonna beg my parent's for my birthday. Although I don't really want to think about my birthday as it's only April and my birthday is not until near the the end of June. So no thinking about my birthday because I just get too excited to wait! I found a new brand actually this week which I love called, Hero & Cape. They're absolutely amazing and there products are so fun and vibrant . Although you may not think that because the tee I have picked by them is quite plain but, don't be fooled there other product are AWESOME AND COLOURFUL! A collaboration with them would be a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...