Yes it has begun. The talk of Christmas taking over the inter web as we speak! I mean come on, the Xmas ads are already on TV! This post is done by the fabulous Chelsea potter down at Sports Direct! Enjoy the read and click away! Also check them out on Social media
All of the fab gear above is from Sports direct, Fashion for less hey?
Nike shoes- £28
Pink coat- £12
Crop tee- £6
Crop tee- £6
The Fashionista’s Christmas Wishlist!
We all have that one family member who we hate shopping for. Most of us have that fashionista who has such a unique sense of style that whatever we chose, it just won’t fit her wardrobe. Well don’t worry, this year I’m giving you their wishlist so you can throw away the receipt and not have to worry about them exchanging your gift. Here’s to a happy Christmas and a successful gift.
- A Party dress – This is a seasonal must have and with countless amounts of parties and get-togethers happening this Christmas, a new dress is always welcome. There are so many styles in season this Autumn/ Winter but don’t worry as party dresses all have the same theme, glamour. This means whatever you chose, as long as it dazzles, it will be loved.
- Shoes. Name a girl who has ever said she has enough shoes! I bet you can’t because there isn’t one. You can never have enough shoes and so they always make a welcome gift. Plus if you’re worried about the sizing of clothes, there is a lot less chance this could go wrong. It’s also a lot easier to find out a girl’s shoe size. There isn’t much that can go wrong with this gift; albeit shoes, boots, heels, flats… girls just love shoes.
- Cute Christmas jumper. It’s the time of year when even the fashionistas put on a goofy Christmas jumper. The ‘more Christmassy the better’ is the slogan that applies to Christmas jumpers so it would be hard to make a mistake when opting for this gift choice.
- Bags, purses, clutches. Need I say more? The saying goes ‘the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.’ The female equivalent might as well be ‘the way to a girl’s heart is through her accessories collection’. Girls love bags and they can never have enough. Fashionistas shop all the time but they shop the least for handbags, meaning they probably have outfits that they cannot wear because they don’t have the right accessories.
- Coat. I’m not talking a winter down jacket but girls love coats, it’s another way to accessorise their outfits. Choose a nice mac as a present and help them start 2014 in style.