Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday 12 May 2013

Little Mistress OMG!

I came across this lovely website and instantly fell in love with it! Here are some clothes I found that are perfect for Summer! Remeber Floral, festival (boho basically!), Aztec! Don't forget your neons! They will always be in the trend (okay....not always I admit!)

I love the pastel pink! £55.00
This is just AMAZEBOZ! I love all the bold and bright colours! This is perfect for the sumers trend (p.s its floral!), £36.00 
Youv'e got to love a maxi! £62.00

Dont be fooled.... they dont just do dresses! They do everything, and well! Another floral statment I LOVE! £35.00 :) 
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...