Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Saturday 5 October 2013

100 diamonds OMG! <> <>

Today's post is the 100th post on Another kinda fashion blog! Yay!!! Get the cake and a party dress and lets celebrate! I can't believe this blog has gotten somewhere and that I have kept you hooked on every single post! Well....... Hopefully. Special thank to my #ForeverFashionistas for always being there to read my posts! Yes I'm talking about my fabulous readers! What better way celebrate than to look at Avon magnificent diamonds range hey!? <> <> <> <> <> <> <> (ah pix -elated diamonds always hit the spot..)



I LOVE YOU AVON!! NEW liquid eyeliner, £3.00


Amazing diamond-ized blusher pearls! Avon, £6.00 


I really love these! Avon, £4.00

Hold up! There is a song that needs to be playing during this post, or atleast watched! You guessed it! <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> 
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> 
From the top! Well were we left off! 


I am in love with the bottle and shades! So of course the OMG queen bought herself an amazing bottle in the shade of Stunning Cobalt, £3.00 (AVON) 


Avon, £3.50 

Sparkly thing and diamonds are just SO pretty! Man I want that crown... But who needs the crown when you can buy these babies:
Chi Chi, £16.99

Taylor Says, £168.58
So there a bit a bit of sparkle for your buck! Thank again everyone for loving my blog so much and for clicking on every single post yet! I love all the comments you lovely fashionistas put on my blog but these are FAV!


Thankz and I LOVE you all!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

2 comments:

  1. like diamnonds in the sky <3 shine bright like a diamond <3
    new outfit post on my blog:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3557
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Will do
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...