Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Thursday 29 August 2013

Say goodbye to Summer hello Delta tribe OMG!

 
And on that note, thankz fresh prince  for starting the post so brilliantly, I found a great brand on Bank called Delta tribe. There stuff is funky (In a good way) and really fun and vibrant I LOVE it! *WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS CROP TOPS EVEN THOUGH ITS NEARLY AUTUMN* 


 
And below my fav one which I think we all are or have a little bit of inside of us is being a: 


*All tops, £12.00 from Delta Tribe @ Bank*
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

4 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love the fresh princess shirt. Thanks introducing this brand. <3

    Remotely Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That is just to awesome! Great blog: LOVE it!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Fresh Prince! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankz :)-, me too!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...