Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Thursday, 11 September 2014

Current Obsession: Stripes

Sorry for not posting in a while, these last weeks have been quite hectic as school has just started and me being ill ect. Everything will be back to normal soon! So it's on surprise that this weeks Current obsession is on stripes. I fell in love with stripes a couple months ago and really want to stock my wardrobe up with em'. I recently got a load of clothes which included 4 pairs of jeans which I'm really exctied a about pairing with some of my stipey tops! We all have to admit a pair of awesome jeans and a stripey top looks pretty cool, no? Okay I think that's enough of me yapping on about my love of stripes! What do you think about them? A wardrobe staple or not for? Hopefully I can make you love them as much as I do with these amazing striped finds!
 I'm so tempted to buy this as it looks so awesome!
I've had my eye on it for quite some time....
Urban outfitters, £25
  
Urban outfitters, £32
 Missguided, £19.99
Over priced but a girl can still love it right!?
Urban outfitters, £72
Jumpers are must in this weather. I defo need to fill my wardrobe up with these to. 
Topshop, £45 
Micro stripes are the best stripes. 
American Apparel, £95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...