Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Thursday, 25 September 2014

5 Autumn staples

As we are getting deeper into Autumn I thought it was about time to show you guys 5 things you NEED for Autumn. From chunky jumpers to Chelsea boot I have clothing items that will make you look awesome and ready for Autumn. I found so many items that I love but I had to narrow it done to find musts. Check out these 5 AW must haves: 


The most pricey item of the lot but definitely worth it! I am so sad I had to say goodbye to my faux leather jakcet early spring because they are so great to throw on over everything and they do truly last through the seasons- trend wise. This is real leather and the details and zips look great, H&M have pleased us again! 
H&M, £129.99
Virtually every clothes store sell Chelsea boots and for a bit of cheaper to but I picked River Island boots because there shoes last forever from my personal experience! They are super comfy and long lasting. Chelsea boots are really in this season and give that sophisticated look. 
River Island, £38
 Textured jumpers are all the rage and great to layer with or put over a shirt. 
ASOS, £20
 Fluffy knits are back and stronger than ever! I have seen light and pastel coloured jumpers like this in Primark for £10 but I think for an extra bit of cash your getting better quality and nicer colours. Having saying that I probably will end with a Primark fluffy, knit sooner or later! 
Forever21, £14
The last wardrobe staple is of course, a heavy knit cardi! This looks so warm and comfy. I just love the shape and look of this cardigan and would defo buy it for my self (If I had the money of course!) 
American Apparel, £66
What was your favourite item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...