Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Friday, 22 August 2014

Back to school haul

PART TWO. This is the second part of my haul and this includes my back to school items. With less then two weeks until I go back to school I thought it was about time that I go back to school shopping so I did. I needed a lot of stationary as my old pens and stuff I just had to let go as they couldn't hold on much longer!  I got these items for a good deal I think as I didn't want to spend too much on one items as I had quite a lot to get. This school year is a very important year so I want to be very organized! I got some really cute stuff and I also got my school bag which is the coolest thing EVER (sorry Mi Pac...). I really wanted to get something that stood out as was quite unique like me, I kid, kid. But seriously, it is my favorite school bag I have ever had and I hope I just hope it last. I hope you guys enjoy this haul as it is a bit different to what I normally post but I thought i would get into the Back to school spirit! Well if there is such thing anyway....

Lets start of with something not that amazing: these two mini selotapes which will come very handy! 
Tiger, 50p (Each) 
I just had to! Guys, it's a pencil case.... With a pencil sharpener lid omg
Tiger, £3 
Being organized doesn't have to be boring. Isn't this folder so cute???
Tiger, £1
I got the cute rainbow notebook to write notes in style with as it's cute and mini. 
Smiggle is bae and I really wanted one of these multi colour pens. . 
The blue pen I got as it's a nice, flow y gel pen which can be my writing pen.
Notebook- Paperchase, £2.35
Quad Pen, Smiggle, £2
Blue gel pen, Smiggle, £2
I wanted some fineliners as they make marking fun (and there cheaper then gel pens!) and these where super cheap so they had to mine! 
Tiger, £1
when school gets boring playing cards are needed!
Tiger, £1
 The aqua pen is amazing and the best gel pen ever! I really recomend. Another pen I would recommend is the Uni-ball pen I also bought. Really great and last quite long.
Aqua gel pen- Paperchase, £2.20 
Uni ball pen- £2
Awesome pen- Paperchase, £1
Paperchase,£3.50
 So bag look a lil deformed but you get the gist. I think it's so fun and really unique! My friends say when they look at this bag it feels like they tripped in acid, not sure to take that as a complement or not...
I have always liked Hype and I think overall they are super crazy and fun! 
Hype, £24.99

That's my haul over! Have you got your back to school shop get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...