Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Autumn haul

Everyone loves a haul once in a while! Including me! Now i know what you guys are thinking, "Chloe wrote Autumn instead of Summer" but no guys! I wanted to be prepared for England's cold autumn which isn't that far away so I went shopping with my good friend Amy (http://theperksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk) to Westfield and got some goodies. Even though I kinda spent  most of it on stationary and back to school supplies (which I have separated into a massive haul for you guys) I still managed to get some bits and bobs and I'm now left with 25p to my name! These are kinda all year item, well most of them and I'm really glad I have them in my wardrobe so I can keep warm in autumn/winter otherwise I would be wearing crop tops and shorts when the snow comes down!

After I tried on and fell in love with the American Apparel disco pants once I saw the dupes in Forever21 I knew they were mine! They also come in different colours but I only saw the black ones. They are really comfy and sooooo high waisted and I'm not short person guys! I just know I'm going to wear these so much and my friends are gonna be sick of seeing them on me! I'm actually wearing them right now...
Forever21, 13.50
I'm even wearing the disco pants now! Probably my second favourite item (after the disco pants obviously!) as it's just a really nice, flowy, baggy striped top. My second stripey top but not my last! 
Primark, 3.50
Can you see my hair? I'm waiting for it to fade back to blond and its going lime green! 
Got this really cute knit cardi that is easy to just throw over some clothes when it's chilly. 
H&M, 7.99 
(My black top I'm wearing is from Primark) 
Yep! A couple weeks ago I brought (Well my dad..) some black leather Vans and boy are they comfy! I have only worn them once as they are actually meant to be my school shoes but I know I'm going to be wearing outside of school too! 
Vans @ Office, 54.99 
Sports luxe is going to be a huge trend this autumn so I brought this skirt which I can pair with tights as I feel it looks super sporty.
Bershka, WAS 14.99 NOW 7.99

I just love this long jumper! It's got quilted arms and a lace detail near the cuffs. I think it's so pretty and I can't wait to wear it in the cold days to come! 
Primark, £8.00
What was your favourite item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...