Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Thursday, 24 July 2014

OnePiece blogger event

Today I attended the OnePiece blogger event which I can say was the first blogger event I have attend! It was so amazing! It was really great an the weather was awesome plus I think I got a bit of tan. Everyone was so lovely and really welcoming.  The event was at Hyde park and even though there was some confusion (I kinda got lost and was basically walked around in circles for an hour) it was all fine in the end! There were drinks, food and games or you could just chat and chill on the giant OnePiece beanbags which is totally what I did (I swear I could get rid of my bed and just sleep on one of those!).
The event was actually for Piecekeepers like myself and  the afternoon part (2pm till 9pm) was just for a chill out time in the sun for everyone, both Piecekeepers and OnePiece colleagues. The event actually carries on to the funkybuddha night club which I believe is in Mayfair. Sadly I couldn't attend because you know, I'm not 18 (It's like the AX Paris blogger event all over again!) but I would of gone if I could of as it would of been a privilege to party with the OnePiece team! I am so greatfull I was invited and hopefully there will be more OnePiece events for me to attend! Click ahead to see some more snaps from the event:

 The were some pictures on the way back from the event (I left a bit earlier) 



Sunglasses- Primark
Necklace- H&M
Dress- Bank
Shoes- Primark 
Backpack- Primark
Sadly I couldn't wear my onesie. It was 27 degrees and my onesie is thick and fleece, no thank you! 
I'm sorry but I was totally mesmerized by the cups as I thought the red cup thing was American but I guess not! 
Awesome bright pink wristband given which I am keeping 4eva (It's a thing I try to do when I get them, don't judge!) .
Buy there OnePiece playsuits: 
<3 <3 <3 
Tie dye onesie (I luv it to bits!) 
The evening was great and the sun was shinning the whole day (You can practically see the heat in the pictures!) and I really enjoyed it. I love the pictures of all of the OnePiece girls and I but I'm standing in a really awkward pose for like all of them so I annoyed about that! Still love the pictures and the spending the day with the OnePiece crew was totally worth the super saw feet! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe!!! I found your blog through IFB and I asked for your friendship. Hope you accepted. I think it was a beautiful and nice experience! I've never been to a blogger event! :-( Lucky you!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was very lovely :) Don't worry, your first invite will come sooner than you think! I'll make sure to add you on IFB. Lovely blog!
      Chloe x x

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...