Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Monday, 2 June 2014

What I want to do this Summer OMG!

So I saw this on the amazing blog, Briar Rose. She done a Summer bucket list kind of thing so I thought I would have a go at it. I can't wait for Summer! Well since It's actually the 2nd of June isn't it Summer already!?! I mean this year has just gone so quickly! We are nearly rounding up 2014 (well....) and I don't know if it's just me but it feels like it should only be February or March. I don't know but my school year has gone even quicker! So What do you think of my list? Hopefully I can achieve all of them. Maybe before I go back to School in September I can do a little post saying if I feel I completed my Summer to-do list. What do you want to do this Summer. It can be the simplest things like going on a Summer stroll to the big things like, climbing mount Everest! Maybe you want to go on holiday or fit into that lovely dress you bought in the sale. What ever you want to do this Summer, try and achieve it!
*Sorry for the short-ish post, it's test week :'( (I know, I cried too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...