Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Fashion Union wishlist OMG!

 
So I know the I want post (Number 8 to be exact!) should be out today BUT I decided this may be a little bit nicer as it Fashion union we're talking about! Don't worry though I will post the I want #8 on Wednesday or Thursday. Anyway, back to Fashion Union business. Fashion Union is an online shop full of cutting edge fashion that's on trend, and with NEW items delivered to their site daily you are bound to find new stuff just for you! I have always loved Fashion Union because there items are affordable and so it their delivery (Only £2.95 for standard !). Fashion union is one of my favourite online fashion destinations and it should be yours to. If you still need a bit more convincing to check out their site (you shouldn't) then check out what I found on their website that I guarantee, you will be lusting over. 

 £42
Just amazing....
 £40
Maxi dresses are everyones best friend. 

£18 (Top)
Check is the print of the season. Especially when really colourful and bold. Pair this with some high-waisted jeans (Like above) or a black skirt and some ankle boots.

 £20
If it's daisy print, it's mine

 NEEEEEEEEED these jeans. £28
Acid washed Mom jeans? Sign me up! Pair this with some Chelsea boots, gold hoops and a band (If it's cold add a bomber jacket ) to for that boho/hipster look that everyones wants to rock this Summer. 

£24
Cami dress are the thang this Summer so we all need one in our wardrobe (Including me!)  

£36
It just says Summer!  

£24
You know me and monochrome! With a big necklace and some killer heels this would be perfect for a night out. 

£20
A nice, simple playsuit that you can pair with some awesome, crazy shoes. 

(Top) £18 
This would be perfecto over a bikini top for that layering effect. 
 You love Fashion Union now, don't you!?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Chloe, never heard of FashionUnion before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! They are great you should really check their stuff out :)
    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...