Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Friday, 4 April 2014

The Daisy trend...oohh OMG!

Yeah so, dark florals where in this spring. So were bright florals and pastel flower patterns but nothing has beaten the "Daisy trend" a floral perfection. Celebs have been rocking it out and our highstreet shops have been stocking up! Daisy are super cute flowers and, I don't know about you but there one of my favourite flowers. This is why I feel the daisy print is must have this Spring ESPECIALLY because yellow is a key colour this Summer and Spring :) I mean who doesn't like daisies? Who hasn't made (or thought about) making a daisy chain or a daisy chain bracelet or even a daisy crown? No one! So read ahead because the daisy print is for everyone, all ages, to rock out!
PS. I'm really jealous of my friend for buying this amazing daisy print skirt from H&M which I luv.
First off:                                                         ACCESSORIES 
These cute hair clips are £6 from River Island 
The soncd accessory, also from River Island is this actual daisy chain for £3 : P 

DRESSES 

So vibrant and fun, right!?
Boohoo, £12

Off the shoulder mini dress is perf for them hot days to come! 
Forever 21, £8 

Maxi's are cool, with a split they're awesome but with a daisy print...... ;3 
Forever 21, £19.75 

 
BUYING THIS!!! NEED 
Boohoo, £15 

Cami top inspired maxi for when the sun is shining (I'm trying to be really optimistic about England's Summer this year) 
Forever 21, £10.50 

SKIRTS

Forever 21, £6.50 

H&M, £7.99

TOPS 

 ASOS, £18 

Chicwish, £24 

Urban Outfitters, £40 
Peter pan collar, hello?! 

TROUSERS N' SHORTS 

Topshop, £28 
Pricey for leggings in my opinion but they are still lush babes.... 

Okay these scream me. 1, there grey 2, there MUM shorts! 
3, they have daisies on them guys! Duh ;3 
Topshop, £30 

Urban Outfitters, WAS £50 NOW £30 
************************************************** 
IMPORTANT announcement 
The Company style blogger awards are back and I'm entering again! I have nominated some of my fave blogs and have nominated myself of course (Because you can). So because you guys are amazing I was hoping you had some spare time to nominate me/vote for me in the Style Blogger Awards (this year, it's associated with Missguided, wooo) In categories: "Best teen style blogger" or "Best fashion blog" whatever you think applies to this blog .It would be a honour to even be shortlisted! Thanks guy's,  here are the link's 
To nominate click here
To read about the award click here

7 comments:

  1. I'm more of a "grandmother floral" kind of girl when it comes to skirts and sweaters but I love the daisy trend in accessories and crop tops! And the options you gave were really cute!

    Thrift Shop Blues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's nice to :) I know, I want to by all of the stuff from the post!
      LUV your blog, I follow on GFC :3
      Chloe x x

      Delete
  2. Ahh, the daisy trend is just amazing!!! I love it :) I'm trying to decide what dress I like the most in this post as I'm going to buy one for my trip to France ;) LOVING THEM!!!
    Xx
    P.S Going to vote for you ASAP x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the shift dress would suit you best but the maxi is more Summer-like and fun :)
      Thank you :D :D :D :D :D
      Chloe x x

      Delete
  3. That off the shoulder dress is über cute... Link?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&Category=21items_dresses&ProductID=2000090088
      You should totes get it bae! LOL
      Chloe x x

      Delete
  4. what a cute trend.. thanks for sharing
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com
    PS: my shift key is acting up so am finding it real hard to capitalize letters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...