Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Are you a hbic OMG?

You know me and shoes. I want em' all! And you know me and and chunky or pleated soles. Which is why I fell in love with the Jeffrey Campbell Mulder boots. There amazing and all your fave bloggers have got them! I'm talking Amy Valentine and Leanne Lim-Walker. Of course I would NEVER be able to buy or wear these because they are quite high! Although, not as I high as you think because the platform evens it out and they're actually really comfy, or so I heard.... But yeah they're so cool. I also known by their second name: HBIC (High b**** In Charge) tehe. But don't worry if you can't afford JC's I have found some pretty cheap remakes :) And if you can afford them I have some ones for your rich guys too. :3

Jeffrey Campbell
They only had the "Mulders" on the American site so you will have to bear with some dollar signs or now Brits and other readers from across the globe...
Jeffrey Campbell, $185 
Jeffrey Campbell, $185 
Jeffrey Campbell, $215 
A bit inappropriate... tehe
Jeffrey Campbell, $154 

Cheaper options for us all
Things that won't damage your bank to much
 
Spy Love Buy, £39.95
£119, Choies
Boohoo, £45
River island @ ASOS, £75 

*Both £42.99, Missguided
So what do you think of these shoes? Liking this trend? Are you gonna be the next HBIC? 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Love them HBIC :P My faves are the ones from Boohoo and the black ones from Missguided. Would never be allowed them though...
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love them HBIC :P My faves are the ones from Boohoo and the black ones from Missguided. Would never be allowed them though...
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love them HBIC :P My faves are the ones from Boohoo and the black ones from Missguided. Would never be allowed them though...
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Boohoo ones are nice but my fave would have to the Pink Jeffrey Campbells
      Chloe x x

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...