Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Friday, 25 April 2014

Converse SS14 collection OMG!

I told you I would post about it! It's something so cool it would be wrong to post about it. So you know me and Converse, we loved it each other. But I noticed that this year (and some of 2013) I drifted away from Converse and didn't really love them the way I used to.... But then that all changed! I found my love for Converse again when they released their Spring/Summer range earlier this month (I think). I'm sure when you read this post you will rekindle your love with Converse. I think also it as when all my Converse stopped fitting me (Guys, it was really hard to cope when I had lost 4 PAIRS of shoes!) that I realised how hard it is to be without and how much I really loved them! Gosh I sound crazy.....

I searched high and low on to find the best of Converse ss14 range for you! And boy did I succeed :)
Converse @ ASOS, £65 
These are just amazing... 
Converse @ JD, £40 
Tie dye, eep! 
Converse @ ASOS, £50
Converse @ ASOS, £50 
Converse @ Office, £57.99
These just have to be my fave. 
Converse @ Schuh, £55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...