Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Monday, 17 March 2014

Amy's photoshoot OMG!

No this isn't Amy. But look at how close I got to this butterfly! So a day or so ago (Sunday) I went to the park again with Amy, again! Well it was sunny so I was obviously gonna go out guys. Anyway her outfit was amazeballs so I had to take some pics (plus she she asked so...). Since this is an outfit post just not of me I will still tell you guys where the outfit is from and a lil song at the end. Get ready for her super awesome look and if she had dip dyed hair, total hipster look.  



 
Swag dance :p 

Top- H&M 
Tights- Primark
Shoes- Vans @ Schuh 
So the time at the park was super fun and I know summer is gonna be like 10x better than last year! Wooo
 
Stay high- Hippie Sabotage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...