Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Pastel ghd's OMG!

Have you seen these? There fab and I need to get some ghd's of my own. There just amazing. My mum has these amazing limited edition purple and floral ghd ones which really makes my hair straight and, if I say so myself, lush! Flashback time, remember this pic ?
I used my Mums ghd's to get it straight. Now I know you may think this isn't really that straight as such but when you have really thick hair like mine (I'm talking thick!) It's hard getting your hair straight and cheap hair straighteners won't do the trick. Which is whyyyy you guys should get a pair of ghds! There really good quality and they come in some funky designs. There quick to heat up they come in lovely packaging. I'm really loving these pastel ones they have just released for SS14. Gosh I love em'


#throwback of when I straightened my hair with the fab ghd's yonks ago. Tehe, wish my hair was always straight guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...