Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday, 26 January 2014

TGWTBC birthday party OMG!

Last night was the party of Lily (Oops I mean TGWTBC) my fab blogger friend. It was great! The music was great, she looked cool (not as cool as me though guys!) and the sleepover was awesome. I still thing it wasn't wise going to bed at the time we did but you know: Think less, live more! She had the best cake ever, it was cookie-dough, enough said. Since it was a sleepover I got the chance to whip out my OnePiece onesie and my Ted Baker tote bag. YAY! So come on everyone, lets give a BIG happy birthday to TGWTBC!



SKIRT- H&M 
TOP- H&M
SHOES- DR.MARTENS
TOP- H&M 
LEGGINGS- PRIMARK
SHOES- PRIMARK
Amy's outfit (Girl on the left) 
HOODIE- SUPERDRY
SKIRT- H&M
SHOES (you can't see them)- VANS
What is it with my friends and h&m!?


DOUBLE BUNS... NOOO
I straightened my hair after it being long over due and I just loved it! As you can imagine it took quite some time (1hour and 30 mins!) 
MY OUTFIT
CARDIGAN- GENERATION @ NEW LOOK
TOP- NEW LOOK
SKIRT- PRIMARK
TIGHTS- M&S
SHOES- NIKE AIR MAX
NECKLACE- AVON


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...