Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Friday, 3 January 2014

January Sales OMG!

Dear January Sales,
Please be aware that I will fight for those last shoes or push for that amazing top. And I WILL find the best bargain possible. Can you handle me!?
Sorry that is just my little letter to the big guy, January Sales! Forget the letter to Santa. Tomorrow I'm going to go shopping with my friends and see where the sale takes me! But for now I'm just going to just stick to the Internet. Because I'm the best blogger ever I have put them in categories (I swear I'm not OCD!) Ah, this is so exciting! #TeamCheapClothes!

JUST UNDER £50

   The amazing Pauls Boutique, WAS £65 NOW £45
JUST OVER £20
(SKIRT) ASOS, was £40 NOW £20
Love Clothing, WAS £37 NOW £25.90 *Belt not included*
ASOS, was £42 NOW £28  
Chicwish, was £39.53 NOW £29.63 for BOTH!

FOR JUST £20 (or under) 
Chi Chi, £19.99 (save £15) 
Lavish Alice, Was £28 Now £18  
Chi Chi £19.99 (Save £15.00) 
                                       Lavish Alice, Was £32 NOW £18
Love clothing, WAS £30 NOW £15
STUFF FOR UNDER £10, say what!?!
Boohoo, Was £20 NOW £5 
 Boohoo, was £18 NOW £10
Chicwish, Was £19.73 NOW: £6.53
Merry Cheap clothes shopping!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

7 comments:

  1. omg! I need to ckeck out those sales!! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think im going shopping!
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete
  2. AKFB this post is amazing i think im going to go shopping soon and you will have to get through me before you get those amazing shoes. From an average teen girl blogger: http://averageteengirlblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hah
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete
  3. I love that golden dress!!!
    xx

    Have a nice day!!!
    BLOG – http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/
    BLOGLOVIN – http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3038967/hello-miss-twiggyhttp://
    FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/LittleMissTwiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, to die for right? loving your Mickey mouse top! follow you on Bloglovin Make sure you follow this fab blog x x
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sense of humor! lol. Looking forward to your future posts ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...