Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday, 5 January 2014

January Haul OMG!

Today was epic. I enjoyed the awesome-ness of January/sale shopping without being squeezed between a thousand other people! I got some bargains people! PROPER-BARGAINS! Okay so I did spend a little over what was planned... Okay an extra £30 but I'm mean, live a little! So now I'm broke for a couple weeks but hey, look what I've got to show for it. Now my life is complete and I'm Trend ready (so if your wondering, yes I did get myself some slogan tee's!). And with the fab Amy Gibbs by my side (totally rocking out her NEW Super Dry gear) what could of possibly gone fashion-wrong? Hope you love my buys and the first EVER 2014 Haul post on my blog.

Whatever Jumper only £5.99 from H&M 
Leopard  dress, New Look normally £22.99 purchased for: £11! 
Mind my feet! I just would die for this quilted, pink skater skirt Normally £20 Purchased for: £8
 H&M, £6.99
Wipes: £1, Primark
Skirt was an utter bargain at just £2! Normally £10 (Primark) 
Check this D&G (not the one your thinking of!) top. David&Goliath @ TK.Maxx, Normally £20 Purchased: £7.99 
New look thank you for make this top! Normally: £12.99 Purchased: £4
My favourite of them all! Yes that right this top exist and yes I now own it! 
Primark, £8 
And the things me and photographer for the next pics, Amy nearly bought.....
Sorry, pardon my swag (All from H&M prices vary) 
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

5 comments:

  1. Heya! Loving the whole of your haul- especially the Whatever jumper and Creepy top! Wish I could of come... Check out my blog at: http://thegirlwiththeburgundyconverse.blogspot.co.uk/
    Xx
    P.S Great new layout btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love the "Will the real slim shady please stand up" top, and I'm not even a big fan of Eminem and his songs but that was a must-have. Me too. I blame Art! Yeah it looks more professional yet fun!
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete
  2. OMG what bargains. i loved the David&Goliath top. Please check out my blog: http://averageteengirlblogger.blogspot.co.uk/ from Average Teen Girl Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tempted to buy that New Look leopard dress - it looks gorgeous!
    You got some amazing items!!
    I just posted about some of the bargains I found in the Boxing Day sales - would love if you could check it out. :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temptation was just to much for me! Im in love with the tassel slippers you got from Topshop for £10. I had a look in Topshop but the cheapest thing I could find was about £25, sad times!
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...