Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday, 12 January 2014

It's all about me OMG!

I decided to treat you guys to a Tag today. A tag about me, well all the stuff you NEED to know about me! And since the Christmas tag was on of your favourites (Well thats what my stats say!) I thought it would be a great idea to do another tag. Got the questions from Zoella's blog and just thought they were just the right questions! I also got some other questions from Yahoo Answers. Are you ready to learn about me super exciting and so-not boring life? Lets do this anime style (Making my back story sound as dramatic as possible)!
DA IMPORTANT STUFF
Name: Another kinda fashion blogger (hehe you will never know!)
Nicknames: AKFB, another kinda fashion, another fashion 
Place Of Birth: Kings College hospital, England
Zodiac sign: Cancer 
Male or Female: Female 
Occupation: Being a student is more than enough! 

APPEARANCE 
Hair Colour: Dark brown (Looks black but it isn't!) 
Hair length: Long/Medium. hairs grown since the pic above
Eye colour: Brown 
Best feature: Probably hair, or legs 
Height: Around 5ft6" 
Braces: Nope, never
Glasses: I actually have some that I have to wear when I'm like in class or watching/reading things  from a far but I never use them any more. 
Piercing: Earlobe (Just once) 
Tattoos: None, not really a big fan of them anyway! 
Righty or Lefty: Lefty 

So now all of the vital stuff are out of the way lets get on to the kinda important stuff.....
1. Do you have any pets? 
A: Yes, 2 super cute cats, Harriet and Uno
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
A: Phone, Laptop, family&Friends
3. What's the weather like right now? 
;
Horrible English weather/ the norm
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
A: Don't drive 
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
A: 10:00 am
6. When was the last time you showered? 
A:This morning
7. What was the last movie you saw?
A: The incredible Burt Wonderstone and it is HILARIOUS! 10/10 
8. What does your last text message say?
A: Just got some new followers on twitter! Whoop Whoop
9. What's your ring tone? 
Okay I'm pretty ashamed of this but its I love it by Icona Pop! I know, I'm a disgrace!
10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
A: Yes, France, Wales and Barbados
11. Do you like sushi? 
A: Yeah but only the vegetable one 
12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
A: I Don't really buy groceries my Mum does but we normally go to Morrison, Tesco or Sainsbury's
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
A: Never.
14. How many siblings do you have? 
A: One older bro
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
A: A fabulous Samsung laptop I got last Christmas from my Dad. In fact thats why I started a blog, because I finally had a laptop to my own, So thanks again Dad! 
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
A: Aha! A lady never tells her age my friends...... 
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
A: Neither but I need to wear glasses
18. Do you colour your hair? 
A: Well I tried to dye my hair a dark plum-purple colour but it failed miserably....
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
A: Nothing. #Relaxation #LAZY  
20. When was the last time you cried? 
A: When I was listening to When I was your man by Bruno Mars (Guys I don't even know why I did!) 
 
CRINGE
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
A: Hmmmm probably anchovies. Don't judge! 22. Which do you prefer- Chicken burger or cheeseburgers? 
A: CHEESE BURGERS ALL THE WAY! Ooh give me a McDonald's double cheese burger over a KFC nasty burger any day!
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
A: Yes, It was horrible. The idea seems perfect at the time then, BOOM! I cannot describe the mood swings I had that day!  
24. What is your eye colour? 
A: Brown :'(
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
A: Pepsi is sweeter therefore I love it more! 

You now know everything about me!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...