Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Monday, 2 December 2013

(WF) It's December guys OMG!

On Saturday, with my good friend I went CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. Up in Bromely (my second home) we went in a billion shops, had a nice lunch in Subway and relised the Glades has been renamed to "Intu Bromely" yes, I know! I mean what were they thinking! Anyway enough about our hatred for the new shopping centre name and time for something you missed last week. Yes it's time for #ForeverFashionista of the week! Boy I have picked an awesome one this week! And you Im a celeb (IAC) fans this ones for you.


Yes of course it's the dazzling Laura Whitmore; presenter of I'm a Celebrity get me out of here (extra). The presenter of the show that talks about all of the gossip from IAC and much more! Sorry Ant n' Dec but I think she has just a little bit extra fashion flair than you guys. Sorry don't worry, I'm loving that black n' white tux you got there....
 Anyway..... 
Back to Laura! Her sense of style is much like the beloved Phoebe's. A trendy, up to date look with a vintage flair. Just the right balance of stuff, hey? I mean just looking at her clothes makes me feel like a mega-super star! I think you will agree 








 The bottom photo really shoes her that great punky essence! Her style is mostly created of Boyfriend coats, shirts and handbags. Here is my top 4 things you need to look like Laura: 
1. 
River island, £45

2. 
OR

These stunner are both from T.K Maxx selling at £16.99 each 

3. 
 She does like leather: Boohoo, £18 (It's a skort)

4.
H&M, £29.99 

Find me on Pinterest......Soon
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...