Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Them little stocking fillers OMG!

Guys there are 9 days till Christmas! Yes, NINE! Which means we need to get are groove on when it comes to getting the last prezzies. Which is why today I'm visiting the town to get some other presents for the loved ones. PLUS! It's getting crazy around my house (ugh so much cleaning) as my annual Christmas party is in 2 days, omg! I'm so excited (and stressed) but I still need to get a little bit more decorations, some cards, bit of food (well that my mums department) and the most hardest of all.... clean my room. How did I let it get like this!? But anyway enough of my stressing out, I need to show you how you can stock up them stockings with AMAZING gift for UNDER £5

1.  Topshop, £4.50 
2. New look, £4
3. Superdrugs £3 
4. Topshop, £4 
5. River island (mini purse), £5
6. Coca Cola @ Superdrug, £2.99 
7. Superdrugs, £2.50
I would be happy waking up to find these in my stocking! In fact..... Let me just email the links to my mum...... Hope this helped you get the best prezzies for less than £5! And if you wanna splash out a couple more pounds without spending over a £10 (Or as the cockneys say: Charles Darwin) Then check out these babies: 
T-rex ring: Lost lanes, £9 
Moon and star ring: Lost lanes, £10 
Lip Balm: Coca Cola @ Superdrugs, £5.99 
Nail Polish: Maybelline @ Superdrugs, £7.

Now your Girlfriend/Lady friend/Daughter/Sister/Any random woman will be VERY happy. Trust me!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...