Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas tag OMG!


Miss Rebel, £6.99
So I've never done a tag before! It seems quite exciting so I thought I might try it! I mean YOLO. I have seen plenty tags going found the WHOLE inter web but This one is special. And you know why it's so special? Well the title gives it away. Because its CHRISTMASSY! This tag is about all things Christmas. And with there being only 3 days till the greatest day ever. And yes I'm writing in red because one, I'm awesome and two, ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!! So give a quick thank you to this FAB blog for giving me the idea of a Holly Jolly Christmas tag. Now lets begin....

Favorite Christmas movie?
Of course the great ELF.
Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Well I don't think I've done anything bad to get onto that naughty list! 
Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No. But you never know, maybe this year we may get a little bit of snow! 
Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my Mummy and the rest of the family. :)
Play or sing your favorite Christmas song!
Oooh It's a toughy but It's gotta be: 
 
 Let it snow- But you can't go wrong with Michael Bublé version either!
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Well I try but no. NEVER! Maybe this year (as you can see I have a lot of hope for new things to happen!)  
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph, Prancer, Dancer......  
What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? 
Hm. Probably the part were a wake up at like 6:00 go outside my door to find my stocking is full! Whoop Whoop.
Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake but still fabulous!   
Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Without any of thought It has to be stuffing and Candy Canes! 
Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? 
I prefer giving. I just love the whole Christmas shopping thing and I think Christmas (get ready for the cheese fest) brings people together whether it's giving your gran a present she will ABSOLUTELY love or going Xmas shopping with your besties! Don't get me wrong, I love getting prezzies! BUT I think giving is way more fun and it really gets me in the Christmas spirit!  
Show us your tackiest Christmas attire! 
 Defo going to be my Claire's Bauble earrings! 
What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Well, I'm one of those people. Yes! I one of them weirdos who would rather stay in the freezing England for Christmas than spend a nice hot holiday in Tenerife or Barbados! I just think Christmas she be at home because it gives it more of cosy feeling.
Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm a pro, trust me on this one guys! I get request to wrap stuff, that how good I am!  
What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Oh how I remember this like it was yesterday! Its was a cold, Christmas eve and I was getting the cookies from my room when my brother said: "Oh yeah sis mum doesn't like those biscuits". My smile was wiped from my young little face (okay I was 7, don't judge!) "what? But there not for Mummy...." 
"Sis, who do you think eats the Carrots and the biscuits every year!? Its not 'Santa'" 
 And then my life was ruined! Santa was just a memory from that point *grabs a tissue*
Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Normally It;s stuff like "eat less sweets" or "Don't eat so much choccy" so as you can imagine I have NEVER stuck to one!
What makes the Holidays special for you?
Christmas is special to me because I just love saving up and going shopping to get the family some presents, hanging up the Christmas card one my wall and sitting around my table eating my yummy Xmas dinner with my family. I think that's what Christmas is all about really.  


3 MORE DAYS!!!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...