Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Monday, 30 December 2013

2013: What a year OMG!

What a year! There's been bad news, good news, Fun times, sad times and all the drama in between! But alas its been a good one. I can't believe it was only last February that I decided to make this, rather amazing blog (There I go again!) but jokes aside I think this year has been an awesome year. I mean I went on 3 holidays this year; France, Wales, Macmillan house in Kent. This years summer was something to remember! It was amazing. It was sunny and hot, perfect sunbathing weather! Autumn was alright, but It was never my favorite season anyway. It was just cold!  This months has had its sunny day. Snow isn't falling but I have hope it will soon. Christmas was perfect and I couldn't of asked for more. My Christmas party was  defo an success and shopping this year for me was just getting better and better. I think I'm proud to say I'm officially a bargain hunter! I can sense a sale a mile of. Thank you 2013 for being A-M-A-Z-E-B-O-Z!





So as you can see in the billion of pictures above this year has been great! From 3D nails to Free onesie. Fashion exhibitions to Robotic dogs. What better year could you ask for?
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...