Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Saturday, 23 November 2013

Maybe for Christmas...OMG!

Since Christmas is just round the corner (guys it's less than 40 days!) I might just be able to persuade my mum to get me this stuff, just maybe... Plus It's just 3 stuff that I really wanna tick off of my Xmas list! Pweez Mum, I mean Santa.... x
Number one: I'm in love with this necklace. It's really has a winter sparkly about it!  The colours are so bold it could catch a bats eye (yeah see what I did there). The only problem is, I'm too poor>>> 
Jewellery world, £699.99

 Number 2: These shiny grape DM's would really get the party going. Right? Dr. Martens, £95 

Number 3: Since one has needed a play suit for quite some time I thought this would cherished if received, A LOT! I came across this fab brand on twitter and I think I'm in love! 
 So come on Christmas, were waiting.... I mean you never know Santa may be rich this year.
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...