Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Lipsy Onesie OMG!

As I hope and wish on any and every shooting star in the universe that we have a #typeonesie day at my lame school I got prepared and got his FAB Lipsy onesie.I know, your jel right? You should be! Find out more about the #typeonesie day click the link and get sponsored by wearing onesie to work or school my darlings. Onesie time.....
Lipsy @ Avon, £25.00 (thanks mum)



OMG that looks sooooooooooooooooooooo freaky!

From Another kinda fashion blogger x

2 comments:

  1. omg I don`t normally like onesies but their cute. if u like funny/embarrassing stories come to my blog : www.khailalolo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankz! Love your blog x
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...