Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Office SALE ( discount shoes! a girls fav!) OMG!

Yes guys!! Yes....Office.co.uk are having a sale with stuff up to 50%  off (No maths talk on this blog! Have price! NOT "50%"!) I was so amazed and it was only when I was checking my emails this morning that I saw the advert pop up; thankz Google Adsense! Here is what made my cut! There are Nike's for 40 quid, Dr.Martins for £60.00 and Converse for just £25.00! *PLease note this post contains Converse and Dr.Martins*
 
Told you! Dr. Martins @ Office, was £95.00 NOW: £60.00 I love this denim floral look 

 
I do like these white brogues! Office, £35.00 instead of £55.00, Nice and....

 
...I know this is meant to be an office and office only post but I had to include these other white beauties! New look, £4.99 and lastly....


 
...This Cockney necklace would go great with the other white accsesories! Tatty devine, £28.00 (on SALE for £10.00 when purchased) 

 
This is an irregular choice for me ( HAH see what I did there!) but for some reason I'm craving these thick sole platforms Irregular Choice @ office was £99.99 but...Now.... ONLY: £60.00 

I really LOVE these redy/pink, floral Nike's. I don't really go in the direction for Nike shoes but these are a MUST-HAVE! PLUS.... luckily as you probably guessed it...There on sale!! Nike @office, was £65.00 NOW: £40.00 

I LOVE these Converse! There amazing! You guys know me and Converse though...! Converse @office was £55.00 NOW: £25.00 OMG! 

 
Like every girl I just need some of Jeffrey Cambells Black spiked high heels! Don't you? 

 
You did it again.... 

Bedazzeled boots, heeled; genius! Jeffrey Campbell @office £120.00 £55.00 

 
These are what I call heeled trainers! Office, WAS: £80.00 NOW: £20..00 What?? OMG... Sorry I only just realised how cheap these where! *calls mum and asks to order them* 

The new Converse...
You will be pleased to know that my AWESOME and NEW converse that I got for my birthday fit!


(



 Here is me being all Professional photographer like! 




 
BAM!!! 
From Another kinda fashion blogger x






3 comments:

  1. Your new Converse are really cool! I should buy one of these because I have only black and boring :D

    www.catsandcorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have black converse to! At least you can wear them more because black goes with EVERYTHING! LOVE the blog by the way its great! Make sure you enter the competition thats going on here!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this sounds absurd nevertheless, you would be surprised what exactly is out there on training someone to be
    a FOREX trader that kills off prospective traders. It makes things easy to suit your needs since it includes a internal close option, which
    enables you to definitely enter in the trade close the deal.
    That's because it is simply a distributed global collection
    of huge finance institutions who trade as well as
    set currency rates.

    my site: forex invest bot review

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...