Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Boohoo polka dot creepers and candy collar OMG!


Guys It's summer....which means..... FAB lollies and.... (the best thing!) SUMMER SALE'S! I found these great creepers at Boohoo for just a fiver! Yes £5.00 pounds for these babies! Something went a bit wrong with the order but I will try tommorow, I am DEFO getting my hands on these cool creepers! So if it's summer sale's....I guess we will ALL be seeing more of this "SALE" banners everywhere!
Nice....Boohoo, £20.00 £5.00 


and I know these are not the creepers but I just couldn't leave thois fab collar out! Is it me or do the jewels look like sweets! Boohoo, £10.00 
From Another kinda fashion blogger

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the quick post! SOOOO busy! hope you enjoyed it though :)
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this web site, i am visiting this web page dailly and obtain nice information from
    here daily.

    My page; evden eve nakliyat ankara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great site!
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...