Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Sunday, 19 May 2013

EXCLUSIVE designer bag made by Kath & Chik OMG!

 
I'm very happy I got my hands on a kath & chik bag, or should I say bags! And for how much you ask? Well I will tell you! I got them for, wait for it.....FREE! I'm am proud to say that my Aunty (and her other friend/ business partner) Is the one behind the FAB brand kath & chik! They do baby bags (I mean for the mum to carry not the baby!) , plant usage items, and more BAGS from various sizes! I love there stuff and going to her house is always fun! I remember when the brand first came out and I was looking at all of her prototypes and prints! And know she has been so kind to give not one but 3 bags! View there website now! LINK: http://www.kathandchik.biz/. Another thing to do with fashion designing is that Fashion detective wore the dress me and the girl with the BC's designed in association with boohoo.com:

It looks EVEN BETTER on an actual person! *Image from fashiondetective.com
Now for the bags! 
 Let the un-packaging begin LOL! 

image from site


What do you think!?! 
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

2 comments:

  1. Thankz I will tell her that! LOVE your blog! It's great.
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...