Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Monday, 13 May 2013

BAFTA OMG!

It's time (again!) for..... worst and best dresses! The BAFTA awards! Yes I have reviewed the fab dresses (and worst!) and am about to show you all the fashion statements that happened last night and my thoughts on them! :)
Best dresses 
Corries star is rocking it out in this yellow body-con! 


I LOVE Alice's dress! Its fab, It gives quite a good figure and length to her body and looks VERY Sofisticated! 
I love this dress but the down point is the sticky-out bits! 

 Glitz and Glam! This is what a tradish dress to wear to the "Oscars" or "BAFTA"!  I reminds me of Snooki's dress! 
Louise Thompson looks great in this gold and cream dress! You go made in Chelsea girl! Speaking of made in Chelsea... 

Just love it! Millie really knows how to dress! Her outfits are ALWAYS stunning and make you smile with happy, fashion-like joy! 

Worst dress
This is just disgusting! What is with the see-through bit that  attaches the 2 yellow pieces of the dress! 

 Frieda Pinto....Why? It's not attractive and not easy on the eye...... (oops I shouldn't say that!) 

I'm not loving your dress Thandie Newton, or character from "2012" one of my fav movies! This is not after noon tea with the Granny club so please DON'T dress like it! 

..........? 

What is with the transparent clothes! It's not the trend floral and Aztec are so get with it! 

Best and Worst 
Dresses 
2013 (BAFTA style!) 
is..... 
Jennifer Lawrence (Best dress 
and 
Tina Malone

 





2 comments:

  1. YEAH JLAW. YOU GO GIRL, BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS FABULOUS, NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLESAY (LIKE AKFB :) )
    yeah. I think I should stop now.
    Love Always,
    ~CaroliNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you like Jennifer Lawrence! POST MORE ON YOUR BLOG!! I want to read a new book and I need your guidance through your fab blog!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...