Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Your day OMG!

Your day!

Your day! by anotherkindafashion featuring shu uemura mascara 
Okay so I know 3 outfits for one day is a bit....Diva but I would so do it if I could! I love these outfits there fab! This was made on Polyvore.com the ebsite purly made for fashionistas! I joined today and I'm going a bit crazy with it all so trust me you will be seeing a lot of posts like this soon!
Another amazing thing that happened today (okay I admit not that amazing! think about it not amazing at all, well that being kinda harsh!), sadly earlier on the only thing I truly love with all my heart collapsed........my wardrobe.... but me and my mum put it back and now its better than ever! But some clothes I drawed... (*To draw- to put an item of clothing in your draw instead of hanging up in your wardrobe because of fashion related issues*) and I hung up all my NEW clothes! What do you think?

 Below is the list of where to find these fashion justices's (I know justices's isn't a word but oh well!) 

Mango crop top
mango.com


Forever 21 tank top
forever21.com


Hudson skinny jeans
my-wardrobe.com


Floral jean shorts
boohoo.com


Miss Selfridge high heel shoes
missselfridge.com



Vince camuto
shoptheshoebox.com


Cross body handbag
stylesforless.com


Shu uemura mascara
shuuemura-usa.com 


From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...