Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Friday, 5 April 2013

T.K.Maxx Haul OMG!

 

Yesterday I went to T.KMaxx with a fellow friend and new Blogger Tallulah Twyford! Since I spent most of my cash in The Glades, Bromely I only had £9.00 something left over for T.k.Maxx but I made the most of that like any fashion blogger/fashionista would do! Help out a friend in fashion need and buy clothes with the money she has and of course clothes within a deal as she was in a very, very tight budget!..and got........ 2 awesome jumpers for just..... (wait for it) £8.00! I went to the one in New cross, our mission was to get some school shoes...and we did but of course we couldn't JUST do that! Hello, FASHION!!!
This Jumper was originally £14.99 but I got it for £3.00! This was bought out of the "Mod Box" section which is the section with the latest fashion is 
Isn't this lush! It is made of cashmere and so you can imagine, very soft! I love the whit, Aztec patterns that make up the skull! This was on sale for just a fiver! 

And this is what I will be dreaming of tonight (Okay maybe forever!) 
DON't  YOU JUST LOVE IT! (YES THIS SPEECH DOES NEED THE CAPS LOCK ON!) i WOULD OF LOVED TO OF BOUGHT IT BUT SADLY.......( START SAD MUSIC) IT WAS OVER MY BUDGET COSTING JUST £16.99. I LOVE THIS DRESS BECAUSE IT'S SO ARTISTIC AND REMINDS ME OF A FASHION SCRAPBOOK!  

My friend Tallulah bought a Kipling side bag for just £16.99 instead of the full price at £34.99, don't mind if I do! Here is a picture of her Kipling bag and NEW best friend! :) 
Price: £16.99 
 This is Camille another Kipling monkey and Tallulah's NEW best friend! 

Now my wardrobe is complete, or is it? 

*The purple bag on the side is MY Kipling bag LOL!*  
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...