Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Farewell (only for 3 days!) OMG!

I am going on a residental trip to Kent for 3 days so sadly, I wont be able to post on the fab blog! Since this is a quick post don't think your be getting why I like the clothes just were its from and how much cash it cost! boho, festivals and the beloved Aztec are in so..get.. umm your Aztec on! 
Boohoo.com, £8.00 
(Top) AX Paris.com, £15.00 
(skirt) boohoo.com, £8.00 
New look, £27.99 
love these shoes! (oops I wasn't ment to put a bit of dialogue!) Boohoo, £50.00 
New look, £5.99 

From Another kinda fashion blogger x

2 comments:

  1. love these prints!

    www.mywildmess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love (and follow!) your blog! I LOVE these prints to!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...