Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Web Browsing-fashion style OMG!


Today was the day I have been waiting for for ages! I have found out the results for who has been shortlisted for the COMPANY style bloggers awards 2013! I am sad to say that sadly I wasn't shortlisted for "Best fashion blogger-newcomer" or Best teen fashion blog-under 18". I did kinda know inside that I probably wasn't gonna get shortlisted because I have barely had this blog for 2 or 3 months so I tried not to get my hopes up. But I still am a bit disappointed that I wasn't shortlisted but I can't be sad forever! I guess there still next year and hopefully I will have more experience  get more nominations and please the judges! Thank you to all who did nominate and thank you to everyone who reads my blog! Good news is the results for the contest I ran on this blog will be announced soon and winner takes a free make-up item! Wish me luck for next year ( Okay Another kinda fashion blogger it's a bit too early to ask that)! But you go on this blog to find out about fashion not sad news! So let me give you what you love!
I have been searching the web and I have come across some lovely websites via E-tail webstores website (http://www.etailpr.com/) and I came across this stocker of this awesome t-shirt! shelikes.com! This crop top is £6.00 from shelikes.com 
This floral playsuit was originally £49.99 but now just £14.09! Florals are in so this would This playsuit is a definite yes-yes! From lashesforlondon.com 
Speaking of Lashes for London this lovely, sparky and neon dress is just £37.50 instead of  £75.00 

These collage leggings are £10.00 from shelikes.com! It's looks like my previous art homework and that why I love it! 
This lovely, denim/playsuit/dungaree is £24.99 from my my fav shop NEW LOOK, woo!! 
Another denim wonder also from New look are these teen shorts for just £14.99 
I know I'm getting a head of myself but in England 1 day of sunshine gets us so happy we spend about 50 quid on swimsuits, sun lotion, waxes, the works then... it rains the next day :( But just incase you HAVE-TO-BUY this swimsuit from Forever21 for £19.50! And look at the fun back! 
SNAZZY! (Must be hard to get on though...) 

From Another kinda fashion blogger x

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the forever 21 swimsuit. Lovely set! Found your blog via IFB so decided to comment here and follow you! Waiting for you on my blog :)
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com
    PS: Please disable word verification for comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thankz for the comment, I love the swimming costume too! LOVE your blog and sure will do, once I know how to take that thing of! LOL!
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    We feel that our super cute suits from Mprint Swimwear would do great on your blog! We would love to be featured! Check us out at www.mprintswimwear.com!

    Thank you,

    Mprint Swimwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very, very sorry I replied so late! I would love to feature your clothing on my blog! We'll get in touch! Email me at: anotherkindafashion@yahoo.com for more info about being featured and stuff!
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love that bathing suit from forever 21! I'm very happy that one pieces have found their way back into trendy women's fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! FINALLY!! bye, bye bikini's; bye, bye! nice website! love it! :)
      From Another kinda fashion blogger x

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...