Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Friday, 1 March 2013

New layout OMG!

Don't worry!  

Dear viewers of this blog (the first ever ones anyway!),

 As you can probably tell another kinda fashion blog has had a bit of a make-over but no need to worry it is still the same blog and blogger, me! It will still have my view of fashion and my adventures of shopping centre's and old of the old stuff but i have put a bit of a tweek here and there and I have added some NEW features! For example now you can see top videos in one click without exiting out of your favourite blog! You can also view how many other people like you have viewed my site, search for specific post's and best of all you can follow me and subscribe via Email1 Hope you like the NEW and improved blog! 

From Another kinda fashion blogger 

P.S dont forget to follow me at anotherkindafashion@aol.com!  


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou! Sorry for the late reply also just a question, what outfit or do you mean the AMAZBOZ shoes!

      Delete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...