Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Important announcement OMG!

The competition  time has come for the COMPANY style blogger awards! and this time there in association New look my fav shop in the whole high street fashion world! Please nominate me because I would appreciate it SO much and I would really love to get an award for my fashion-ness!I have already had one vote and I will keep you posted every time when I get a lot of nominations! I'm only a new comer and I haven't got that many views (206 to be exact)! SO please vote for me,  you know you wanna!!!! Here is the link that you MUST click on like NOW (LOL)! http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013








From another kinda Style blogger awards nominee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...