Total Pageviews

Looking for something.....

Thursday, 7 March 2013

100 views, well more OMG!

Yes its true this blog has had 100 views!!!! I am so happy and thankful for our your views and support through this whole experience ( what am I even yapping on about I've only had this blog for like a week!) and I'm very grateful that this blog even got this successfull! But I have to give credit to many people like: my friends for telling people about this blog, Family for having a look and telling there friends (so embarrassing!)! and to a well-known fashion blogger and journalist Johanna Payton or as many other people know FASHION DETECTIVE! Because of her she got my blog a whole lot more views in fact let me return the favour view her amazeboz blog right now! http://www.fashiondetective.co.uk/ So that's basically all I wanted to say and again thankz!
From Another kinda fashion blogger x

2 comments:

  1. that 100 picture you used was actually the logo used for 100 years of girlguiding

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bruh... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...